The process of selling your home is a heavy decision for most. It is usually an emotional time and one filled with financial expectations and legal obligations. Our Team is here to alleviate what could be an overwhelming experience and move you into a confident process where we will maximise your marketing exposure, apply our outstanding sale abilities and represent your best interests.
Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home.
1. Establish the Reasons You Want to Sell Your Home.Before you begin the selling process, closely evaluate your real estate goals. Do you need a quick sale or do you need to net the highest price possible? Do you have the time and money for some home improvements? Call us for a complete analysis of your current position. This will set a good foundation for your home-selling strategy, as well as for your next home hunt.
3. Buy or sell first? Be clear.This can be a tricky question – and yet one of the most common. The answer is very specific to your personal financial situation, your risk tolerance, and the current market conditions. Call us. We will help you review your options and come up with a customized plan to meet your real estate goals. It’s what we do.
3. Pricing:Accurate pricing is the key to attracting the highest number of qualified buyers. This always results in the highest selling price – often over asking. Contact us for a no-nonsense Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report. This FREE no-obligation report will not only recommend the most strategic list price, it will support that price with data from recent sales. We will never promise you a high price just to get your listing. Fill out our short online Home Evaluation form that will give you an initial idea of your home's market value.
4. Preparing your home for SaleSellers often ask us questions such as: “What do I need to do to get my home ready”, “Should I renovate?”, and “What is the biggest bang for my buck”? In general, we recommend repairs over renovations. However, every situation is unique depending on the age and condition of the home, the current market, the competition, and your timeline. Call us. We will answer your questions and work with you to put together a selling strategy that fits your unique situation.
- Professional photography
- Professional staging
- Professionally printed full colour brochures showcasing your home
- Professionally printed full colour postcards advertising your open house
- Full exposure on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database. Your listing will be sent to every prospective buyer in every agent’s database, where your home meets their buyer’s criteria
- Full service with direct access to our personal cell phones. You will not have to deal with receptionists, unlicensed assistants, or showing agents.